Friday, August 27, 2010

From Peterborough To Stouffville


Thursday morning I took Trouble to the groomers in Peterborough and me to the hair dresser next door. When I came out I was met with Christmas. Tim Horton’s was filming a Christmas commercial in the street in front of the shopping center and the whole street was closed off.

DSC07475 DSC07477 DSC07478

To compensate for the inconvenience they were handing out Tim Horton gift cards. I have no idea how much it is worth. There was also this beautiful old home across the street.

DSC07479

As soon as Trouble and I got back to the park we hooked up the car and left. This time we went through lots of little towns with unique little houses.

DSC07480 DSC07482

And we drove along by some beautiful lakes.

DSC07484

Friday afternoon I went back into one of the towns we drove through to go to the Post Office to mail a birthday card to one of our grandsons in Japan. While there I took a picture of this beautiful old church.

DSC07491

And this neat Art Deco movie theatre.

DSC07492

And finally this interesting house.

DSC07493

No comments:

Post a Comment