Thursday, July 29, 2010

On my own in Port Hood

It rained all morning but cleared up in the afternoon.  I took the car to go check out the beach in front of the park but couldn’t find a way down so I drove into town.  I found the court house.

DSC06382

I got a picture of the Catholic Church that borders the campground.  The church is on the road with the cemetery behind it and then the campground.

DSC06383

I found the Nova Scotia Day Park and went in.  It had a beautiful beach and I walked most of it and found lots of sea glass, some shells, and some drift wood. 

DSC06388

There were also some people wind surfing.

DSC06386

On the way back I took a picture of this church that sat across the street from the Catholic Church.

DSC06387

Here is a picture of three of our coaches at this campground.

DSC06389

We leave for Pictou tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment