Thursday, August 27, 2009

Whitehorse Sign Post Village

After we set up in Whitehorse I walked over to the Sign Post Village to look around.

DSC03677

As you can see there are lots of signs.

DSC03682

It is like a city with streets with signs on both sides of each post.

DSC03683

There seem to be a lot of signs written in foreign languages.

DSC03681 

Also, if your city, county, or state highway is missing a sign I know where to tell them to look.

DSC03680

And people use everything for signs, but we didn’t leave anything behind. 

While at the sign post village I also went to the Visitor’s Center to get my Yukon Passport stamped.  That evening we went to the Northern Lights Centre and saw their show.  It was there that I got my final and 20th stamp in my Yukon Passport and turned it in and got my Yukon gold pin.  I am now eligible for both the 1 and 5 troy ounces of Klondike placer gold drawing on September 25th.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment