Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last day of fishing on Sunday, 8-23-09

I was wrong when I reported that George was going home on Sunday.  He stayed today and he and Wayne went out fishing and came back with their limit again.

Here they are coming back in the boat”.

DSC03571

Here they are going back in the boat because they couldn’t get under the next walkway.

DSC03573

This is the largest fish Wayne caught

DSC03574

As you can see there were three that were about the same size.

DSC03576

This is the boat that I think that my richest friends should go together and buy.

DSC03572

I figure that Wayne and I could fly up here in May and take the boat around to Seward and Homer for their respective halibut and salmon fishing seasons and then back to Valdez for more.  Friends/Investors could fly up for the various fishing seasons and Wayne and I could guide and wine and dine them while they were here.  We could live on and maintain the boat until the end of July then we could pull it to store or hire someone to sweep off the snow so it won’t sink.

I know it is a pipe dream but I loved Alaska and would do almost anything to come back on a regular basis. 

1 comment:

  1. That is one big fish papa! You have to take me with you next time!

    ReplyDelete