Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friends and my "Frankenstein monster"

Our jack rabbit friends were back yesterday evening. This one seemed to be settled in for the night and I was able to walk up really close.



This rabbit was still in active alert mode.



We met our cruising buddies, Syrena and Gene Doven, for dinner and then they came over so sit out and visit for a while. Syrena has had recent knee surgery so climbing into the motorhome was out of the question.



Responses from my last email convinced Wayne that he should let me take his picture and post it to our blog. This is what he looks like most of the time:



Note the left arm in the brace. He sprained it the first day that we got here when he tripped over a wire attaching the motorhome to the car.

And this is my "Frankenstein monster!"




He will get the stitches out Monday so he will look much better when we leave for our trip. He says he will look five years younger. That's just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment