Saturday, July 27, 2013

This and That

Wayne went in the closet and startled Trouble.

DSC_0001

It didn’t bother him too much as he went right back to sleep.

DSC_0002

Another lady and I bought small bird houses to paint and put on the shelves outside our doors.  This is mine.

DSC01859

This is how it looks sitting on our shelf.

DSC01860

I’ve been busy all week making earrings to match the glass that I had wrapped.  Most of the glass is broken blown glass that I bought at the Oregon Glass Blowing Factory in Newport, Oregon last summer.  It is very unique.

DSC01861

On Thursday, Wayne brought home these beautiful Asian lilies.  When I asked him what the occasion was he said “It’s Thursday.”  I like that.

DSC01862

We have a group going out to the Oasis this evening.  I went there many years ago.  Then it burned and they rebuilt it.  I can’t wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment