Saturday, August 30, 2014

March, April, and May

March
The biggest excitement we had in March revolved around doctors.  My  rheumatologist sent me for a muscle biopsy but hey still don’t know why my CPK levels are elevated.   About the same time blood work showed that Wayne’s platelets were low so we were off to see a hematologist. 
Of course we made time for Happy Hour Out and a few other fun activities but I didn’t take any pictures.
April
More doctor’s appointments along with a few fun activities like this Happy Hour Out. 
happy hour at North
And this trip to the Strawberry Farm in Marble Falls. 
DSC_0002
DSC_0001
May brought on more fun doctor’s appoints.  A bone marrow biopsy for Wayne and a stress test for me.  I failed miserably.  This old lady is sure out of shape.
There were also some fun activities like happy hours out and the crawfish boil that Matt and Nola joined us for.
DSC02028
One of the other residents who was a teacher at Texas School for the Deaf and I went out for a fun lunch with Claire Bugen the Executive Director and several of the other people that we worked with who haven’t quite made it into full-time retirement.  Anna Belle and I also attended the big TSD Retirement Party at the end of the school year and saw more people we hadn’t seen in a long time. 
Memorial Day Weekend
Wayne went out to Camp Mabry where they held a WWII reenactment.  He took lots of pictures and I have included some of them here.
DSC_0006DSC_0010DSC_0039DSC_0084

No comments:

Post a Comment