Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Acapulco, Mexico

Wayne had to get up really early as he was going deep sea fishing.  I slept until after 8:00 which was very nice.  After breakfast I took some pictures of the harbor.  There was a boat full of soldiers going out of the harbor.

DSC09481

This is the fridge that they have built from the dock to the fort.

DSC09472

This is Fort San Diego.

DSC09515

After Bette’s massage she and Syrena and I all went off the ship to the shopping area.  I didn’t find anything that I wanted.  We came back and ate lunch then Syrena and I sat out by the pool and waited for the Mariachi Band to arrive.

DSC09492

There were probably eight musicians and four dancing girls.  The girls walked around the ship and posed for pictures.

DSC09507  DSC09501

When I went back to the room I could tell that Wayne had been there so I went to find him.  He gave me the card from his camera to download.  He got this great picture of the sun coming up over the town.

DSC_0008

This is the boat that Wayne and another couple went fishing on.

DSC_0002

Wayne got some nice pictures of the homes and other structures as they left the harbor.

DSC_0010 DSC_0011

DSC_0065

He also got this picture of a sea turtle.

DSC_0012

Here is Wayne with one of the small fish that they were catching for bait.  They called them Skipjacks but they don’t look like the Skipjacks in the Texas Gulf.

  DSC_0017

Here is a sail fish fighting for his freedom.

DSC_0041 

And here is the mighty fisherman with his sailfish.

DSC_0062 

Tonight after dinner the show is Don Bryan with Noseworthy.  He is a ventriloquist.

No comments:

Post a Comment